Saturday, November 13, 2010

Clueless Morons

I’m positive its a money making racket. Doctors… who else??

imagesYesterday, I went from one doctor to the other and none of them had a conclusive answer for my issue. You have an allergy, says one. Another thinks its an infection and the third thought its an inflammation. I am positive what the doctors were really thinking is “ I have no idea”. Do they suffer from cranial rectitus? Completely clueless morons? And funnily they all try to convince you that they are right and their medicines are the ones that will work. It was quite quite horrible, all the gooey stuff they put on your body for a colour doppler to check the nerves. It got on my nerves that they didn’t even ask if it felt cold? It did. Was freezing in the room and they apply this gel which is cold too and no one asks if you are comfortable.

images (1)So, what does a layman like me do anyway? I was ready to tear my hair out, tired, hungry and totally broke. They rob you with the endless tests they think will give the answer and the medicines. I am so fed up of this rigmarole.

My dad had been after me to study medicine when I was in school, am wondering why I didn’t listen to him. He must have known…. one day I will be robbed by a bunch of doctors and there’s more to come I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment