Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Year is more than 80% over already!!!


Why does it seem like every year the time runs faster than the previous year?? This year is getting to the closing line very fast and I have not even adjusted to this year yet!! How does this happen? And WHY does this happen? Does the time have to pass so fast? And faster every year than the previous year?
I don't remember years just zooming away like this when we were small. When we were in school, the years took their own sweet time. Each one of them made me so aware of its presence. But the years now a days are in such a hurry!! Before you even get introduced to the new one propoerly, it is ready to say good- bye to you!!!
I am not liking this at all!!! I need the years to slow down, to move with more grace and give me time to smell the roses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment