Monday, September 6, 2010

Auto / Taxi strike == Less Traffic!?!? Yeah right!


Really? In the ideal world yes. But not this morning! Damn! Am so p*****d off. Got up this morning to the news that there's an auto / taxi strike. Was smiling - although, I pity the people who depend on autos / taxis to commute to work and back home, but whatever - realizing today's gonna be a fun ride to work at least, 'coz by evening, the kaali-pilis will be back on the road.

All excited, left home@8 am, smooth ride till Goregaon WEH, but then...my idealistic world came crashing down like Tom's teeth when Jerry hurls a ball at him. Damn! From Mahananda Dairy onwards thru the JVLR, it was choc-a-block! My car was moving at a speed of 0.000001 k.p.h. Damn!

Took me 2 hours to get to work. Damn!
So whoever said Auto / Taxi strike == Less Traffic, I have 3 words for you'll. IN YOUR DREAMS!!!

Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment