Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One tight slap across the face...!!!

I don't know if someone up there has forgotten to turn the tap off. Everytime I look out of the window its raining, drizzling or threatenning to do either of those. It's like you are working on your computer and someone is standing behind you doing nothing. Eitherways it drives me nuts.

I was riding my bike today avoiding the muddy puddles and just then an a**h**le autorick splashed dirty water all over. If only I had this slow-motion skill (that is available in some advanced video games), I would have slowed the splash and zipped past....but then welcome to reality...the only skill that was on my finger tip err tongue tip was an enraged MCBC bullet that made such a huge sound that it seemed the whole traffic stopped for a moment...

Here's the best part...I saw the autorick driver was undernourished and I had a good 10 pounds more than he had, and I saw this as a "wicked" opportunity!!! So the moment he stopped and jutted his head out to respond to my MCBC comment, I slapped him hard right across his face while I passed his vehicle (ok i dont know if that was musical at all)... BUT I HAD FUN!!!!

These Autorick guys can't do a thing with their odd shaped vehicle and a** jutting out. A tight slap across the face is the only language they understand...so guys, without fear, trust your instincts and vehicle skills and go for it...one tight slap. (Btw, if you own a bajaj bike, do not attempt this! There's a high chance that just when you need it, the bike wud refuse to budge and you might get YOUR A** kicked really hard).

Now the sadist pleasure: My adrenaline was on such a high the entire day, that I finished all my errands faster than I thought, came home and played "fetch" with my dog till he could take it no more and still have a load of energy left!!! So it is my humble request to GOD that, everyday create a situation where I see a autorick stuck in traffic and the driver jutting his "whatever" out and a slick opening for me to escape...I will do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment