Saturday, September 18, 2010

I hate Indore! I hate the food there! I especially hate people who get to go there often!

Poha I didn’t even imagine that there will be a day when I will have to crib about Indore and the food there. God – no wait – All Indoris! Please forgive me for this, but I think it is about time I did this.

The food there is so good that though I visited Indore quite a few years ago, I still get the urge to eat the food there. The Benjos, poha, jalebi-doodh, malai-cake, shikanji, the paan (drooling…a lot). But rarely get to go there.

Now you see why I hate Indore, it’s food and the people who get to go there often. Damn you all!

Am sure all the eating joints there mix some kind of drug in the food. You just get hooked to it, no matter where or what you eat. Once you eat there, its like, you always have to and have to and have to and have to go back, if for nothing, then just the food. What is it that they mix in the food? Am sure not even the Indoris know this, but I am very sure that they do mix something.

No other place gets me more hungry than Indore. And I have travelled to lots of places all over the world. But Indore. Just the name – either hearing it or reading it – gives me hunger pangs! Why? What is it about the food there?

And then, I can’t go there often, which makes it even worse! A lot of people I know will totally agree with me. If they don’t, they are lying! They all hate Indore, its food and the people who get to go there often! Just because we don’t get to relish the food often!

Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment