Thursday, September 23, 2010

So busy, didn’t even have time to crib!

image Wazzup with life suddenly becoming so busy? All of a sudden, am loaded with work, bad health and a short week to work. Got so busy with work that I didn’t have time to crib. How pathetic am I?

It sucks when you are suddenly overloaded with work and can’t even crib about it. So today, the first thing I’m doing is crib about it before I get started on my work. A Rotadu’s gotta do what a Rotadu’s gotta do! C-R-I-B!!!

I can’t let some silly busy week overcome my urge to crib! I can’t let my overloaded work schedule rob me of my birth-right to crib!

In your face, overloaded schedule! Damn you!

PS: Man, that feels good :)

1 comment:

  1. I am exactly in the same state!!! Chief Rotadu pointed out to me that I have not cribbed in a long time and I mentioned that I have NO time to crib!!

    Earlier, I could not think of anything to crib about! Now, I do have things to crib about but no time to crib!!

    Cheif Rotadu even suggested that I crib about not having time! But!!! I didn't have time to crib about not having time!!!

    Life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete