Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can't think of things to complain about! :-(

I, who proudly call myself "Born Rotadu" - am stumped!!!

When I signed up to be part of this "complainers' paradise", I had thought I would be able to complain all the time. I thought I would have to be really choosy about what I decide to spend time writing about to put up on the blog. That I would have no derth of issues/problems that I would be able to complain about and would want to complain about.

But after first couple of rants, I have not been able to come up with good topics to complain about. When I think of something to complain about, either the problem seems to resolve itself or its been already complained about someone else!!! What is one to do when one has signed up to complain and can't think of anything to complain about??!!

This is really annoying me!! Why can't I think of things to complain about???!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have lots to crib about right now...specially since i was laughing that you dont, suddenly my net conectivity started acting up...couldnt comment here for the past hour!! what does a person have to do to comment!! Soooo irritating!! well i managed to go from happy to irritated pretty soon.. :(

    ReplyDelete