Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog-gy Hell!!!!

imagesNow…like any self respecting individual, I have a blog too. ( I just turned self respecting, Smile with tongue out )  And I work. I work my ass off to get info which is searched thru umpteen sites so as to give the most correct and useful information. Trust me, I’m mighty proud of it too. Though I get brickbats all the time like  :   “How is going to help you?” , “ Oh?? do people even read these days?”, and, if i ask any counter question…I’ve had it. “How dare you ask me a counter question?? You wanted my opinion!! Didn’t you???”

Sigh, forgive me for even trying to make the world a better place. Cutting the crap from god knows how much info you have to scan, so that you have precise and to the point info.

So, here’s the crib. Despite pasting my blog address everywhere I can think of, I still get calls for the kind of stuff I have posted on my blog, and I have to redirect. Don’t people look anymore??? And that’s not all, after posting so many updates on FB, people turn around and say : “Oh? You post on FB? Really?? I haven’t seen anything” In my mind I go “ Yeah? WTF do you see and know anyway??”

I mean..really!!!! What do people look at anyway?? I just don’t get it..  Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment